Wednesday, December 5, 2007

You are wonderful.

I had a wonderful time seeing everyone again today at Christmas and Coffee! Definitely going to have to make that a tradition. Even if it is 80 degrees outside, there's something about the cozy smell of coffee and polka dotted paper packages tied up with string and getting to chat with some amazing people that can put you in the holiday spirit no matter what. (Even if the manager wanted to kick me out for taking photographs in the store ;-)---I couldn't help it. Look how beautiful that cup is!!)

Loved it so much that we're going to do it again next week! I'll be sending out e-mails to everyone this applies to soon, but mark your calendar to come have coffee with me next Wed.
Isn't she cute? Just like a kid at Christmas. ;-)

Took a break from the hustle and bustle to do a little holiday macro. I guess this would be holiday disco:
In other news, our purple house is getting a face lift. In a few weeks, it will be purple no more! Stay tuned to see how it turns out. I'm thinking fuchsia...
And finally, this is what happens when your kid just gives up on you ever breaking away from the computer to watch a movie with him:
Poor little guy. But I made up for it later by helping him write his letter to Santa. Santa, if you're listening, he wants Elmo, with arms (don't ask). My 3-almost-4-year-old wants an 8-wheeled tractor with attachments. Specifically, a manure spreader. No lie. I'm so proud. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this entry has warmed my heart :)

Marta Locklear Photography said...

too cute...manure! I was wondering how your Coffee day went! Love the new pics :)

robyn said...

Ok, the Santa lists made me giggle out loud. :-)

Anonymous said...

Loving that wide angle or is it a fisheye? Your sparkle-y photos are so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

glad coffee day was such a success...you really know how to do it right!....love the sleeping shot :)