Friday, December 28, 2007

sleep.mode.

Technically, I'm not sleeping (that may be part of the problem), but I am putting Pinkle Toes into sleep mode for a bit. There's lots of work to be done to get ready for the New Year, so I need to take some time to focus my energies on that for a bit. While we're in hibernation, if you do call or send an e-mail, please note that it may take a while to get back to you. Meanwhile, if you do want to get on the waiting for when I open up 2008 for booking, please do send me an e-mail and I'll add you in. Thank you and hang in there! We'll be back soon...

3 comments:

.E. said...

enjoy your break.. look forward to seeing you again in O8

the tichenor family said...

get some rest and spend some time with those precious boys of yours. definitely email me when 2008 pricing and dates open up!

sharris said...

I don't know if I can live without my daily dose of Pinkletoes blog! :O