Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last call...

...for the Cupcake Academy. Deadline to sign up is THIS Friday, so don't miss out if you wanted to join us!

I've been tied up with other stuffs lately and so not much quality time with the ol' Canon. But, since it would be morally wrong for me to post in my photoblog without a photo, thought I'd strip down. NOT literally, but I wanted to show you some of my old, old, old snapshots from back in the day. This is *very* embarassing, but these are going to be a GREAT tool in the Cupcake Academy to demonstrate how to improve your own images. Here's a sneak peek of some of my dirty laundry you'll see at the Academy:

YIKES!!!!! Don't be shocked if these are deleted soon! Now, I'm not saying you're going to go from *this* to pro photog, but you will learn from my mistakes and become a better family historian.

Hope to see you there!

~Michele

1 comment:

The McKays said...

I don't get it. These pics are PRECIOUS! I can see that there is not very much light in the boy's eyes in the pumpkin patch, but I really like the other two. Cute perspectives!