Friday, February 29, 2008

featured in Austin Design Guide

Thank you SO much to my sweet friend, Jen, for getting me a little slice of Austin Design Guide. Such a cool magazine filled with decorating inspiration. Man, it looks so cool to see Pinkle Toes in there all shiny and purdy.
Well, it's finally happened. All of my life, I've wanted to collect something. I don't know...I always wanted to be known for something cool that I collected (I'm a wierdo sometimes). And lookie now...who would have thought that a prop that I started using in my work would turn into A COLLECTION????!!! Thank you so much to all of my pals that have sent various cupcake paraphenalia my way!!!!!!!!! It thrills me to no end and I can't wait to set up a really cool display with all of my cupcakes.
These candles are from a sweetheart mommy who has just been the most wonderful client and friend. Her daughter is featured in my sample coffee table book. Thanks for thinking of me, M!!!!
And a totally random pic for ya. My hubba hubba hubby. Thought it would be nice to put a face to the:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, huge congrats michele. your branding look fantastic in print!

Donna Boucher said...

Congrats on the magazine shot. It looks wonderful.
That last shot is wonderful!

Danna said...

Congrats!!!! looks awesome...hope it brings lots of new work your way

.E. said...

Congrats on the ad..thats so awesome.. so freakin' cool

RPO Intern said...

cupcakes are my all-time favorite!
here's another pic for you :]

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4053/07110136webua2.jpg

& congrats on the ad! it looks great.

mindy said...

such a fun collection to have!

Anonymous said...

great shot of Virgil! Love the light...and I see the purple sofa in the background!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michele!!! Wow..looks great! you are rockin girl!