Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just 'cuz.

Just for grins, I thought I'd share with you my 10 most popular photos on Flickr (you might recognize one from your own session ;-)):
People go crazy for the newborns, don't they? And, since we're here, thought I'd share with you some of my recent fav's on Flickr. The talent and inspiration over there is overwhelming.
1. walking away, 2. backlit horse ride~, 3. gentle touch, 4. Untitled, 5. cappuccino, 6. cupcake, 7. Sugary Chocolate Sundae, 8. peas&carrots - hats, 9. .39.365., 10. BIL's Family, 11. toes on denim, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. Abaca Boutique Hotel, Cebu, 15. Sunlight, 16. Illumination

Sorry about the funky white border on some of these...leftovers from my old blog background. Oh, speaaking of inspiration...this post was inspired by Indie Art Photography.

3 comments:

the tichenor family said...

my baby and my hubby... so proud!

Summer said...

ok...MY image is in your current faves on flickr??! i am totally geeking out now!! :)

cupcakephotography said...

OMG, my picture is posted at one of my favorite's Photographers blog! Thanks so much Austin, you made my day!!