Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pfamily Pfun.

OMD. (Those of you who know me know I use this phrase all the time: "Oh, my dog!") What a blast we had today! We rocked Pflugerville tonight with this family. Full of life, energy, and love and I think it shows. (How cool is this kiddo standing on his hands? One of my many fav shots of the night.)
So glad mom wanted to do this picture.
(The littlest is just crackin' me up here.)

A trip to the ice cream parlor!

A little mom/daughter time.

His eyes were amazing! As were his skateboard skills.

3 comments:

~Desiree said...

SUPER fun! What a great session!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Michele.. again let me say .. wowza.. these are awesome

Masters Rental said...

What an awesome family shoot! I want family pics like these...pouting. GA is kind of far away to drive for a session though.