Wednesday, October 17, 2007

dear friends.

I was fortunate to have another opportunity to photograph a dear friend and her beautiful girls this evening. The session was amazing and when they brought out these wonderful scarves at sunset, I flipped out. Can't get over the intense and lovely looks of these ladies.

(Because I'm a texture freak.)

Lookie what I found in the trash by the abandoned building we were shooting at! An old frame covered in moss???? It was all like all my Christmases had come at once.

Babies, babies, everywhere...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing shots and I am so envious of your amazing find today...that frame is aweosme, what a perfect prop! I can't wait to see what pictures it shows up in :)

Splendid Photography said...

They are absolutely brilliant photos. The colors and beauty just blow me away

Helen said...

Fantastic shots Michele... Love the old frame and the girls are gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I love the one of the hands clasped, and can't get over the frame!!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome.. Love their outfits.. so cool

Anonymous said...

they look great! Your right there are babies EVERYWHERE!!!!

sara said...

I REALLY TRULY LOVE THIS LAST SHOT :D