Before I get into the tag, an announcement: my baby boy turned 2 today! How long do they stay this cute?????? Happy Birthday my Virgo buddy.
Okay, back to the tag:
8 things about me:
1. For most of my life, my main ambition was to be a Broadway star. I actually met my husband in the theater. But, for whatever reason, Broadway just wasn't in the cards for me.
2. After three years of doing this, I've realized that I'm not a very good stay at home mom. I'm just too all over the map. So many big plans, but I tend to forget that my kids operate on their own schedule. My husband is MUCH better at this than I am and hopefully, one day soon, he'll get to take over.
3. I've been bitten by a snake AND I've been stung 7 times by scorpions. [We run the scorpion motel over here at my place.] Thankfully, my kiddos have been spared to date.
4. I gave birth to my second child at home. It was the most wonderful experience ever and if I could ever convince my husband (and myself) that we need to have another baby, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
5. I've never faced a life and death situation and I always fear that I wouldn't have the sense to make it through if I ever did. I have the utmost empathy for children and families in places like Darfur...it takes an incredible amount of courage and strength to fight for their lives on a daily basis. One day, I hope to travel to Africa to photograph those amazingly brave people.
6. My favorite photo ever is the Afgan Girl. I was thrilled and amazed when they found her again...still with those piercing eyes.
7. I still cry when I watch Steel Magnolias, Legends of the Fall, and the last episode of Sex and the City.
8. If I wasn't already married and madly in love, I'd marry John Mayer (if he asked me). Or Jon Stewart. Or Gavin Rossdale. Or Dave Matthews.
I'll be back in a bit to reveal all of my tagees, but here's a start.