Monday, September 17, 2007

Bronzed


This month marks the one year anniversary of Pinkle Toes Photography. I can't believe how many miles I've put on these shoes and my cameras. I can't believe how many wonderful people I've met. I can't believe the newborn miracles I've witnessed, the fun stolen kisses between couples, the warm embraces among family members, and the sparkling smiles from children discovering the simple pleasure of dancing barefoot in the grass. I can't believe I get to live a dream every day and record memories that will last forever. Thank you for everything! I am so blessed to have been touched by you.

2 comments:

Dana Scherer said...

Congrats on one year! You have really accomplished a LOT in such a little time. It's really inspiring! Can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Whitney said...

What a wonderful post. Congratulations!!