Monday, September 10, 2007

Cake Bandits

My boys were absolutely fascinated with this cake. They couldn't keep their paws off of it...and of course, I couldn't resist a few pics. Here are some more snapshots from the party today:
He seemed to be amazed that all these people were singing just for him. Properly humbled, joyed, and excited. He's such an amazing little guy. And yes, that would be a bruise on his forehead from a dangerous run-in with his Elmo chair a few days ago.



One of the rare instances where I can get my eldest to actually LOOK at the camera. He's growing into such a handsome young man.



And this one is especially for my mommy, who complains that I *never* have any time to take pictures just of her and her grandkids. Of course, if she actually wants to see this printed, that's a whole 'nother story. ;-)

And one last note to my sister: i love you. i support you. i am proud of you. i believe in you. i admire you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mom, i love your hair.
looks great.
hope all is well with the family.
ive been thinking of you guys.

Rachel Schell said...

they are such gorgeous little men! I'm sure they get ALL their looks from you!!