Tuesday, August 28, 2007

bitter.sweet.

Good and bad news: I am now booked up for the remainder of 2007. I will accept newborn sessions on limited basis (held within 2 weeks of birth). Please contact me as soon as possible if you need to arrange a newborn session during this time.

Meanwhile, I'm taking this time to revamp the website and create new fun stuff for Pinkle Toes. I am also in the process of developing a new pricing structure that should make everyone's lives just a little bit easier. I think you'll be pleased.

If you want to get on the list for a 2008 session, please contact me: michele@pinkletoes.com. I will notify you when the new pricing structure is released.

Thank you so much for an incredible year so far...and it's not even over yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss michelle. you deserve all the success in the world. you ROCK!! congrats :)