Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Itchy trigger finger...




I've had to put Pinkle Toes on hold for a bit while I cared for my mother (she had some surgery done and was in need of some TLC during recovery). So to satisfy my hunger to get behind the camera again, I went through some recent pics. If anything, it makes me miss my job even more. I guess that's a good thing, huh?

This little one just had me captivated. Not camera shy at all! So nice to have someone sit still for the camera instead of running from it (like my kids do!)

But I did manage to snap this one during a recent trip to Sea World. I think my boys were too busy watching the fish to care what was going on behind them. Lucky me!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Great pictures Michele...Love the colours in the coral...

Hope your Mum is recovering well after her operation...

Do you shoot mainly on manual mode?

Take care,
Helen

Unknown said...

Yes, Helen. More and more so except when I'm running around after toddlers. (And thanks for the sweet comment!)

J Willis said...

hope your mom recovers fast so you can "get out there" again--- LOVE the colors & style of the field/flower images ---