Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Recoop

We're back from the Ranch (www.whoopandholler.com), but my goodness, I'm in a fog! We had such a wonderful time and it was so relaxing to get away from computers and phones and everyday life and just be with my family and friends. It also gave me a chance to step back and look at my photography again...to re-examine what I want and to focus on the kind of stories I want to tell with my images. I think you're going to see some changes in my work. In my heart, I know they are changes for the better.

1 comment:

Rachel Schell said...

can't wait to see some "stuff"!

I finally feel like I understand my style and I trust my creativity. I was always so worried about pleasing clients, but I found that the more intensly I am myself...the more they like me. After all they are hiring me because they like MY style not somebody else's, right?

good luck!