Friday, March 23, 2007

Bluebonnet Mini Sessions - DETAILS


Okay, they're here, now let's take some pictures. I will only be booking a limited number of sessions. Your spot will only be secured with full package payment.

Details:
I need to try to book at least two but no more than 4 families for each slot. Each date will be at a single location to be determined depending on who signs up and when.

Dates (open; closed):
Saturday, March 31st - 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Monday, April 2nd - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 4th - 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 7th - 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 11th - 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 14th - 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.


Locations:
I've seen many great places, but I'd love to hear about other locations. Please, please let me know if you see some great bluebonnets. Especially great tipoffs might lead to some bonus prints for you!


To book:
Contact me at michele@pinkletoes.com. Keep in mind that bluebonnets and the weather are on their own schedule, so we may need to be flexible on session dates, times, and locations. We will go where the flowers are.


Looking forward to this wildflower adventure!

No comments: